Persian Gulf Apadana Petrochemical (11th Methanol)
- Project ID: P3-146
- Last Update: September 2017
- Sectors: Petrochemicals
- Scope: EPC
- Locality: Pars Special Economic/Energy Zone (Site #2)
- Value: Around 530 Mln Doller
- Status: Ongoing
- Progress: 28%
- Operator: Apadana Petrochemical Co.
- Ownership: Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (PGPIC) through NPC International Ltd. (NPCI): 99% , PIIC: 1%
- Petrochemical Industries Design & Engineering Co. (PIDEC) : EP Contractor
- Tecnimont SpA : Engineering: TKT (Tecnimont KT)
- Casale : Licensor: Swiss Methanol Casale
- Petrochemical Industries Development Management Co. (PIDMCO) : MC
- Boniz Sazeh Co. : Civil Works and Installation Contractor
- Paybast Construction & Engineering Co. : Civil Works
- PARCO Groups : Installation of Towers
- Machine Sazi Pars Co. (MSP) : Design & Manufacturing of Storages
September 2017: Japan is planning to open usance L/C worth up to €230m for construction of Iran's Apadana Persian Gulf Petrochemical Plant which will need 462 million euros in finances for completion, the plant's managing director says.
Touraj Arounaqhi said a portion of the needed investment will be supplied by Japanese companies to Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (PGPIC), mother company of Apadana Persian Gulf Project.
He said the project has so far advanced 28% and provided that it progresses as planned, its completion will reach 33% soon.